Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Three songs from the Vatitaenu CD

Vatitaenu ותיטענו בגבולנו - "And thou shall plant us in our boarders"

The following three songs have been released for the coming CD and for Hanukka:

  • In the land בקרב הארץ - For Michael Moshe (Mickey) Flam's bar mitzva
    - My father cantor Shlomo Flam is the grand voice
    - Yaakov Gorenshtein the Wizi (midi flute, took my flute's sound) and music orchestration.
    - My composing voice and flute.

  • You can still fix it אפשר לתקן - released for Hanucca
    - My brother Daniel (Danny) Flam played the trombone
    - Yaakov Gorenstein music orchestration.
    - Danny Alony, drums
    - My composing voice(s) and guitar

  • Wake up התעוררות
    - Danny Alony drums
    - My composing voice and keyboard playing

No comments: